It might not be easy to figure out which is the best hosting blog site for your needs since there are many of them. Fortunately, several factors can distinguish a poor hosting site from a great one.
The list of features that the best blog host should provide is lengthy. Some of the most important features include;
- However, a customer’s sizing option cannot be changed.
- The learning curve is very simple.
- Value creation in the digital environment.
These websites contain the items mentioned above, as well as other elements.
1. SiteGround Blog Hosting
This popular web host offers reliable hosting for small and medium-sized blogs with 100,000 visits monthly. In addition, because SiteGround backs up your blog every day, you’ll never lose your work.
- As your blog matures, SiteGround provides three subscription plans that offer more features as the website expands, including extra visits in a month and additional GBs of webspace.
- Each plan comes with a free SSL certificate and might aid your blog’s SEO.
- Blog traffic will be unrestricted; there will be no limitation on performance as you expand.
- WordPress organization integration is included with every plan, and it’s completely free and simple.
- Beginner bloggers may find its starting rate excessive (Startup plan is $6.99; compare this to Bluehost’s $3.95, which is a starting price).
2. Bluehost Hosting Blog
Bluehost provides low-cost hosting and domain name which is free
Though Bluehost provides three hosting options. We’ll look into Shared hosting as our review since it is the go-to-choice for fresh bloggers.
- A basic plan is a great option if you want to start a blog for little money, as it has a modest starting cost ($3.95/month) as related to other services.
- For example, the actual cost of the basic plan is $55 per year; it has a 50GB storage capacity, which means you can store PDFs, gifs, and other files without stressing about usage (compared to SiteGround’s 10GB space for their Startup strategy).
- With all plans, you get free WordPress organization integration.
- Bluehost’s pricing system may be difficult to understand since it charges $3.95 just for the first year. After that, everything has to be paid in advance, resulting in a greater-than-anticipated blog StartUp expenditure.
3. HostGator Hosting Blog
HostGator can assist with whether you’re creating a blog for a large or small audience. HostGator’s services comprise free SEO tools to improve your articles’ rankings on search engine results folios.
This one-click builder from WordPress is a time-saver, as it allows you to quickly and easily design your blog. In addition, the admin panel includes site analytics to assist you in evaluating the success of your material.
- The basic plan, which is the most inexpensive, starts at $2.75 per month, consisting of a 36-month contract, making it easier to commence your blog cheaply.
- Your blog will have limitless room for development without needing an upgrade if you choose one of our WordPress hosting solutions. Unlimited bandwidth plus storage are included in all plans, allowing your blog to develop freely without worrying about increasing space.
- If you have many options to choose from, it might not be easy to decide; shared hosting, site builders, VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, and dedicated hosting packages are all available. In addition, other blog hustings give a humble set of features that can assist you in getting your site up and running quickly.
4. GoDaddy Hosting Blog
You may easily construct an eye-catching blog with GoDaddy and effortlessly manage social media accounts for simple content sharing. In addition, the service includes continuous security monitoring, one-click data restoration, and site backups, so you can’t lose your blog material.
- A free domain is included with our packages that allow you to start your blog with a professional appearance.
- In the Mid-range plan, you can add up to 25 subdomains, allowing you to create customized divisions for your blog material if you intend on addressing a wide range of subjects.
- GoDaddy provides multi-year contracts on the same basis as HostGator and Bluehost. To take advantage of GoDaddy’s Economy plan, and you must pay an up-front fee of $215.64
- However, the Standard and Premium plans do not include an SSL certificate unless you elevate to the Ultimate or Maximum goals.
- The Unlimited account has just 100GB of storage; if you need your blog to have limitless storage, you’ll need to advance to the Deluxe web hosting plan.
5. Dream Host Hosting Blog
A free website builder from ‘Dream Host,’ widely regarded as the world’s best, will allow you to develop a WordPress blog with no other coding skills. It’s also a fantastic option for everyone, from beginners to experts.
Hosting for Startups is keen on security, with multi-factor authentication, measures, anti-spam, and WHOIS privacy for free.
- With limitless traffic, bandwidth, and space at all tiers, your blog has infinite potential for expansion.
- Our hosting plans provide an SSL certificate, giving your blog a more expert and secure appearance.
- The monthly fee is clearly stated on the site; many sites that host hide monthly pricing and show prices for 36-month terms only to keep customers from seeing how much it can cost to set up their blog material on a month-to-month basis.
- You’ll get a longer than average money-back security. You‘ll have 97 days to test it out then make your decision. When compared to HostGator’s 45-day warranty and Bluehost’s 30-day promise, this is an excellent deal.
- It doesn’t offer a free domain
- Comprises of no free email
6. Constant Contact Website Builder
This website builder is best known as an email marketing software, but they also provide a simple site creator that would permit you to start your blog quickly. This isn’t a hosting service; it offers free hosting on the premium plan.
Constant Contact Website Builder Pros
- You may create and configure your blog without spending anything at all — only when you’re ready to go live.
- With each subscription, you get free hosting, making it easier to post and sustain your blog.
- You may have a blog, but you don’t want to let it sit in your inbox. You can store all the great content you’ve written without having to worry about losing data or space.
- There is no contract; you may cancel at any time if it isn’t suitable for your blog.
Constant Contact Website Builder Cons
- The blog provider does not provide sales, technical support, or information on the databases, bandwidth, and disk space available for your blog.
- A free domain is not encompassed with a subscription; you’ll have to either use a Constant Contact subdomain, get one from Constant Contact, or another link from other hosts providers
It takes a lot of time, effort, and money to start a blog. However, a blog may assist you in developing your brand, generating income, and making your insights available to a wider audience. In addition, you can quickly set up a new blog without much technical knowledge or hassle with the appropriate hosting site.